Relationship Banker, San Francisco
Position Number: 453
Location: San Francisco, CA
Technology Credit Union is hiring in San Francisco! Join us in this exciting opportunity to staff a brand new, full service credit union branch, located at 9th and Mission Streets.
Technology Credit Union is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and considers applicants consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
• Perform a wide variety of banking transactions with minimal supervision.
• Open/process new member accounts and loan applications. Honor commitments to members and follow up with them to ensure satisfaction.
• Cross-sell other Tech CU products/services as appropriate.
• Participate in business development events outside of the branch, e.g. Member Company on-sites and community activities.
• Meet assigned sales goals; report progress to manager.
• Receive and dispense various denominations of coin and currency.
• Open and close cash drawer daily, ensuring proper handling of cash and negotiables. Balance cash drawer at the close of business each day.
• Occassional travel to other branches as directed by manager.
• Connect with own manager to establish personal goals for professional development.
Education: College degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Two years’ increasing experience in related disciplines, including sales, customer service and/or the financial services industry.
Knowledge/Skills: Strong sales/service and team orientation along with solid verbal/written communication skills.
Licensing: Must maintain registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) under Tech CU’s company registration.
Starting Pay Range: